M&A, Private Equity and Venture Capital
Des Gouttes & Associés acts as lead counsel or special Swiss counsel in structuring complex cross-border and domestic M&A transactions. We advise large multinational companies, private equity and venture capital funds, family offices, directors, managers as well as individual entrepreneurs and investors in domestic and cross-border acquisitions, LBOs, MBOs, MBIs, mergers, corporate restructurings, divestitures, spin-offs, and joint ventures in all industry sectors (e.g., banking and financial services, telecom, IT, multimedia, education life science and healthcare, biotech, hotel, real estate, luxury goods, defense technologies).
We regularly advise our clients - at both company and investor levels (entrepreneurs, venture capital firms, equity funds, private investors) - during all phases of the investment cycle, beginning with raising financing for start-ups or growing companies, covering financing activities, late stage financing and eventually the exit strategies. We also advise on the setting up of employee stock option or purchase schemes.
We also advise clients on general domestic and international finance operations.
We pride ourselves on offering a top-level, innovative, dedicated hands-on and business oriented service to design transaction structures that meet the needs of our clients.
Our services include:
- Mergers, spin-offs, changes of corporate form and other forms of corporate restructurings
- Corporate sales and acquisitions (share and asset deals)
- Private equity investments, including management and leveraged buy-outs, venture capital and exit transactions
- Venture capital transactions
- Joint ventures and partnerships agreements
- Estate planning advice for entrepreneurs and managers
- Corporate and M&A-related litigation and arbitration